Natural or legal persons or entities without legal personality:
- Who are owners or owners of the cleaning and disinfection centers of transport vehicles
by road of cattle, registered in Catalonia, and undertake to improve them in terms of
- Commit to building a new cleaning and disinfection center in Catalonia.
Always made after the submission of the subsidy application and initiated before 1
- Modernisation or upgrading of existing equipment and facilities to achieve greater
Efficiency in cleaning and disinfection systems for livestock transport vehicles.
- Installation, in existing centers, of new technologies for cleaning and disinfection of
Vehicles for transporting livestock.
- Construction of new cleaning and disinfection centres for livestock transport vehicles
that meets the minimum requirements of Royal Decree 638/2019, of November 8.
- The procedure for granting the subsidy is carried out on a competitive basis.
- Type and amount of aid:
- In the case of existing cleaning and disinfection centres: the amount of the subsidy will be awarded on the basis of the investment made, which will be a maximum of € 100,000 for each cleaning and disinfection center. The maximum intensity of the subsidy will be 70% of the investment and at least 40%, depending on the number of applications. The maximum amount of aid will be € 70,000 per beneficiary.
- In case of new construction of cleaning and disinfection centers: the amount of the subsidy will be a maximum of € 200,000 for each center. The maximum intensity of the subsidy will be 70% of the investment and at least 40% depending on the number of applications. The maximum amount of aid will be € 140,000 per beneficiary. In any case, all other de minimis aid received during the two previous fiscal years and during the current fiscal year that are subject to Commission Regulation (EU) 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013 or other de minimis regulations shall not exceed €200,000 per beneficiary.
Deadline for applications
The deadline to submit the application is from January 13 to March 14, 2023, both inclusive.