The following may be beneficiaries of aid:
- Wine companies.
- Producer organisations/associations and associations of producer organisations.
- Management and representative organisations for wine PDOs and PGIs.
- Non-profit associations, cooperatives.
The procedure for granting the subsidy is on a competitive basis
The following products may be promoted: wines with PDOs, wines with PGIs and wines in which
The wine grape variety is indicated.
The programmes shall run from 1 January to 31 December each year, and the duration of the aid for
Market of a third country will be a maximum of 1 to 3 years depending on typology.
The aid rate is between 35% and 50%, depending on the number of applications and budget available.
Minimum execution of 50% of the eligible expenses approved at the concession resolution.
- Promotional, advertising or public relations actions: commercial missions, advertising campaigns (tv,
radio, events…), promotions at points of sale, web portals for foreign promotion, social networks,
reverse missions, information offices, press office, product presentation.
- Participation in international events, fairs or exhibitions.
- Information campaigns: business meetings, professionals, opinion leaders and consumers. Days
seminars, tastings, tastings.
- Studies and reports of new markets or existing markets.
- Studies and reports to evaluate the results of advocacy and information programmes.
- Preparation of technical dossiers including laboratory tests.
*The 2023 call supports promotional actions and programs carried out between May 1 and December 31, 2023.
Deadline for applications
The deadline for submission of applications is January 15, 2023.